what we do
we travel with you
on calm rivers
- Dniester Canyon
- canoeing, rafting, kayaking, standup paddleboarding, gliding
- Dniester banks are full of interesting places to visit: castles, churches, waterfalls, caves, etc.
- boats rental
on white water rivers
- Carpathian rivers: Black Cheremosh, White Cheremosh, Prut, Svicha, Mizunka
- rafts, kayaks (plastic and inflatable, of different capacity), inflatable catamarans
- for beginners and pros
- boats rental
- caves of Western Ukraine: Mlynky, Optymistychna, Uhryn, Verteba
- tricky routes, spacious halls and narrow passages, fantastic crystals and bizarre forms, and underground museums
WHat we are aiming at
We discover the beauty of UKRAINE
in the way we know best, i.e. TRAVELLING
WE BELIEVE THAT...
...every great adventure begins with a tiny spark of desire and curiosity
...travelling can be a lifestyle
...the best way to know the world is to keep moving in its rhythm
time to ski, freeride, snowshoe, and improve winter travelLing skills...
TIME TO ENJOY an adventurous WINTER IN UKRAINE
a day or a week long ski touring trips in the Ukrainian Carpathians
discover unique freeriding spots of Ukraine: Shpytsi Mt., Rebra Mt., Hoverla Mt., etc.
no special skills are demanded, yet snowshoe tours yield lots of fun and experience
Chornohora, Svydovets, Marmarosy, nights in a warm tent and Alascan malamutes as companions
theory and practice on the slopes of Smotrych Mt., Pip Ivan Mt. and Gadzhyna tract
types of avalanches, tests and probing, avalanche rescue training
time to go trekking, kayaking, rafting, canoeing, sup-boarding, and cycling...
time to discover summertime attractions in ukraine
in the Dniester Canyon full of natural and artificial wonders, as waterfalls, caves, castles...
in the Carpathian Mountains and along the banks of the Dniester
in the Dniester Canyon, a perfect place to have an active but still relaxing adventure
WHEN PROFESSIONALS ARE IN LOVE
WITH THE WORK THEY DO
- TURE has started being a travel company since 2012. However, some members of TURE TEAM became travellers far before that time.
- We are travellers not because of occupation only but mainly by calling. That's why we say that WE TRAVEL WITH YOU, not just guide you.
Safety, durable and checked equipment, perpetual improving of our skills and knowledge in mountaineering, avalanche, rafting, skiing and other courses, as well as competitions are of high priority for us. SAFE MOUNTAINS is a project we take part in to make travelling in winter mountains safer and smarter.
- Safety, durable and checked equipment, perpetual improving of our skills and knowledge in mountaineering, avalanche, rafting, skiing and other courses, as well as competitions are of high priority for us. SAFE MOUNTAINS is a project we take part in to make travelling in winter mountains safer and smarter.
STAY FIT ALL YEAR ROUND
SPORTS EVENTS BY TURE
TURE frequently initiates and organizes various sports events all year round in order to stay fit, improve qualification, gain experience and stay in touch with other travellers, kayakers, skiers, trail runners, etc.
Competition is not only about "higher, faster, stronger", but also about coming together, sharing experience and emotions, communicating with soul mates in the most beautiful natural locations of Ukraine.
Read more | TURE Sports Calendar
WHITE ELEPHANT CUP
a ski touring competition on the Chornohora mountain ridge, the highest and severest in the Ukrainian Carpathians
DNISTER CHALLENGE RACE
|a multi-sport competition in the Dniester Canyon
|kayaking or SUP-boarding, cycling, running, and swimming
NIGHT CHORNOHORA MARATHON
| starts at midnight
| approximately 60 km a 24 hours
| includes all 2-thousanders of Ukraine
our favourite sites
Our camps created by travellers for travellers in picturesque sites of the Carpathian mountains and Dniester Canyon. You can use them as lodging places with comfortable rooms, delicious meal and pleasant personnel or as the epicentre of daily outdoor adventures. It's up to you. Choose the way you want your leisure happens.
in the Carpathian Mountains
Pidgadzhyna tract, Bystrets village, Verkhovyna district, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine | 48.12881, 24.61208 | altitude ~ 1150 m
in the Dniester Canyon
Khmeleva village, Horodenka district, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine
on map |48°51'08.3"N 25°27'53.8"E